Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Hello


There’s a cramp in my foot as I write this, and my hair smells of coconut oil left too long in the heat.

My exams begin early next month and end on June 9.

Since writing new stuff requires considerable amount of day dreaming and talking to myself, the posts may become a little infrequent in the meanwhile.

Till June 9, whenever I’m unable to come up with something new, I’ll post a link to some story that I like.

Right now I’m posting the link to a story I absolutely, absolutely love.  The version that you are going to read is titled ‘Beginners’. But this story became famous after it was renamed ‘What We Talk About When We Talk About Love’.  The writer is Raymond Carver.

Comment on this post if you want to say something about this story. We could discuss it and share insights!


Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment